Monday, May 1, 2017

One Year Down!

Freshman year of college is officially over, and I could not be happier. I think I've settled on Communication Disorders as my major, and plan on becoming a Speech Language Pathologist after graduate school. This semester was busy, with 7 classes, but not that difficult, with only 14.5 credits. I took a contemporary dance class, a self defense class and an art class. I got back into GA Wednesday night, and yesterday I said goodbye to Cameron for the next two years as he serves in the Resistencia Argentina mission. I miss him of course, but I'm really excited for him and I'm looking forward to my Monday letters. I plan on returning to work at Chipotle next week and am excited to just spend the summer relaxing at home with family. Life is hard but good.
Shaylee Rae visiting me at BYU 

Cameron and me at his family gathering at Christmas 



Cameron and I exploring park near his home in Cummings over Christmas break





Last day with Cameron before retuning to BYU for Spring semester...went sledding with family 









Ran into Powder Springs friend, Austin, as BYU student health center across from the MTC

Shaylee and me and BYU's men volleyball team

Missing Pippin. taken over Christmas break

Shaylee and I at Provo MTC

I hate stairs

Ran into Shaq in the Smith Field House...he was at BYU for just 24 hours to accept an award

snow 

more snow

so much snow


busted my lip at intramural soccer game

Utah State hockey game with Lisa and ?

pretty sunset from Provo Temple

Spending time with Abby in Rexburg

lunch at the Burg

Pretty view from tunnel on the way to the IPF

pretty sunset from Marriott Center

more snow


Rex Lee 5K

Guess which side is mine?

Hiking with Savannah friend, Tyler

Manti Temple trip




Relief society making us smoothing during class

finally spring

Holi festival in Spanish Fork with Shaylee Rae






love Spring

View from church (conference center)

more spring


walked up these stairs twice a week at least. 






some of my art assignments











leaving Heritage to come home

flight home



cameron me and the sunflowers he got me

Cookie cake Cameron and I made


Cameron and I Atlanta Zoo





No comments:

Post a Comment